Benefits of a Buyer's Agent
Put a Five Star Agent on YOUR Side of the Transaction!
When you select a Five Star agent to be your "BUYER'S AGENT," you allow us to work for you and not the seller, In most cases, this service comes at no cost to the buyer because the seller pays the Commission!
What We Will Do For You as Your "Buyer's" Agent"
- Offer an honest opinion or provide comparables regarding the value of the home you want to purchase because we are working for YOU.
- Arrange a free, no obligation pre-qualification meeting for you with a leading home lender to determine:
- How much you can afford to spend on a home
- What will be the best type of mortgage at the lowest cost to you
- What your total closing costs will be
- What your monthly payments will be
- Search the West Michigan Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for all homes listed by all real estate companies to make sure you are informed about every home or building site available in your price range. If you want to build a new home, we'll provide information on builders we have built relationships with over the years.
- Arrange private showings for all homes you wish to see or arrange meetings for you with the best homebuilders in the area.
- When you find the right home or builder, we'll assist you with preparing an offer that is in YOUR best interest.
- Discuss strategy about the offering price, home loan terms, interest rates and possession date.
- Recommend the best services: overall home inspection, pest inspection, survey, appraisal, home warranty, and title insurance.
- Present the offer on YOUR behalf to the seller, builder, or the seller's agent. We'll negotiate in YOUR best interest at all times to get you the best deal possible.
We will do our very best to ensure you receive "Five Star Service" from everyone involved with your home purchase!